- Over 40 Years of Experience in the Construction Industry
- Experience in Residential Construction With Over 1,000 Homes!
- Certified Dealer/Builder for 1867 Confederation Log Homes
- Strong Relationships with Local Lenders for Client Financing
- National, Regional and Local Suppliers offer Customer Direct Savings
- Excellent relationships with top-notch local vendors
- The Ability To Support a Wide Range and Scope of Client Projects
- Member of Lexington Board of Realtors and Lexington Chamber of Commerce
- A+ Rating with The Better Business Bureau – No Complaints In 11 Years
- Certified in Mold Remediation, Lead Paint Renovation and Green Building
Wayne Henning — CEO
Wayne received an undergraduate degree from the University of Kentucky in 1977. Since then he has launched and developed multiple successful construction, real estate and investment companies, operating on 3 continents over the last 35 years.
He has owned several general contracting companies in Central Kentucky for the last 25 years. He currently owns and operates the UBuildIt Lexington South Franchise as well as Construction Managements Associates, his current licensed General Contracting company.
His construction expertise is spread over a large spectrum, including residential homebuilding, structural concrete high-rises, hospital, retail and industrial construction.
I Wrote A Book!
How To Design & Build Your Dream Home
My wife always told me to write a book about building since it’s what I really understand and enjoy. Well, after hearing that for over 20 years, I finally sat down at the computer and let it flow. I must be a bit slow, so it’s lucky that I have a wonderful and talented wife to keep me on track!
The lure of building has been in my and my families blood. I grew up with a father who was an electrical engineer and owned a manufacturing company, a cousin who was an architect in a large firm in Chicago and another cousin was a general contractor in Minnesota. Family reunions often centered around building stories from our diverse design and construction backgrounds. I guess if you come from a family of doctors you end up talking about medical stuff. We traded stories about building!
By writing this book, I hope that my 40 year history in the building industry can help you have a fantastic building experience. Building your dream home is the single largest and most important investment you may have in your lifetime. The typical building experience can be a challenge, but with the right builder it can be a fun and rewarding process. I want your experience to be the latter and not the former!
Chapters available to read online!